Wars of the Old Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of the Old Republic

Taking place during the era of the old republic after the disapearance of the redeemed Sith Lord Revan, and before the rise of Darth Bane.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Above Manaan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manny Obala
Jedi Master
Manny Obala

Above Manaan Empty
PostSubject: Above Manaan   Above Manaan Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:57 pm

Manny sat in the cockpit of the Yt-1300 named Jixxer, looking out onto the planet just out of reach of the planets orbit. He pushed a couple of buttons and relaxed, kicking up his feet onto the front panel while a fan began to blow on his face. Landing on the planet didnt seem like it was nessacary at the time, since he just got out of Hyperspace, he didnt want to rush things. He was suppose to go to the Republic's embassy to check up on things, the rest of the council wanted someone to see personally. A droid turned the corner on the ship, speaking in bleeps and bloops. "The pressure valves above average? T-35, its alright if its above average, i've said it before." The droid did a turn and bleeped and blooped off. It was amazing to him that droids could have there own personality, even though this one hasnt had its memory cleaned in a few months. Manny looked to the passenger seat, and then to a small compartment on the lower panel between the two. He reached down and pushed a button. The door popped open, seeing what he wanted from the small refridgerator, he grabbed out a soda and cracked it open. He wasnt suppose to be this lazy on days like this, but there really wasnt to much else to do. It was almost against code how lazy he could get, but he was still in boundries, so he sipped it. There was a disturbing presence in the force... something evil. But, not wanting to act hasty, he hit a few buttons. He took his feet down off the panel, as the freighter began to move slowly. It looked like he was headed for Manaan after all...

[exit to Manaan]
Back to top Go down
Manny Obala
Jedi Master
Manny Obala

Above Manaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above Manaan   Above Manaan Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:33 pm

"Suddenly an emergency transmission came in."Come in all Jedi......... I need your...... assistance....Silas....Kurot....Requesting....help....attacking....sith...........dreadnaught....."

A transmission came over the radio, which was almost to unclear to make it out. Manny hit a button, and talked into the dash of the ship. "This is Manny Obala, can you hear me? Can you tell me where you are?" Manny didnt know where to begin with the transmission. YZ blooped and blotched, and the mech droid t-35 rolled around the corner, bleeping and blooping too. Letting go of the button, he tried to quite things down. "Hold on, hold on! This is important i need you to keep it down. YZ, start to rev up the Hyperdrive, we might need to help... If this guy really is Silas Kurot...." Manny thought a moment... "YZ! Can you track that signal for me? Where its at set a coarse for it... The ship was at a slow drift, waiting for the coordinates to come in from where the signal was coming from. After a couple seconds, the droid bleeped and blooped, confirming that the ships coordinates were set. "Where were the coordinates?" YZ blooped and whooed. "...So thats what he meant by Sith dreadnaught. Alright, lets go." He reached up, and pushed a little lever up, the stars seemed to smear around the cockpits windows. The ship, almost like a baseball being pitched, flew off into the distance extremely fast, going at lightspeed towards the Dreadnaught.

[Exit to Sith Dreadnaught]
Back to top Go down

Above Manaan
Page 1 of 1