Wars of the Old Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of the Old Republic

Taking place during the era of the old republic after the disapearance of the redeemed Sith Lord Revan, and before the rise of Darth Bane.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching the Star System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manny Obala
Jedi Master
Manny Obala

Watching the Star System Empty
PostSubject: Watching the Star System   Watching the Star System Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:16 am

Manny began to land the freighter Jixxer, a Yt-1300 model, the legs for the ship came out from under the body as valves let off pressure. The front end of the ship swung around to the front of the dock, and the ship touched down slowly. A psshing sound was heard the craft's weight hit the legs, and the ship finally touched down. Manny got up after flipping a few switches, and walked out of the cockpit back into the conferance room. His droids T-35 and YZ-12 rolled around the corners. T-35 was bleeping and blooping while YZ just rolled up quietly. "Were on Manaan T-35, I would bring you along but you need to keep the ship upright. Make sure none of the release valves open up, they've been acting weird lately." Manny turned to YZ, who was behind a big circle table/3-D monitor system. "YZ, come with me this time. I know you want to stay here but I might need you." Manny pushed a button on the table, and the ship seemed to get a bit dimmer. YZ blooped and bleeped in reply, he was kind of slow with responses but he was the best in combat and mechanics. T-35 was just as good, but was to erratic to bring along. Manny flipped up his hood on his cloak, his lightsaber and other things latched onto his belt, and began to walk out down another corridor with YZ behind him. He pushed a couple of buttons on a side panel, and the floor began to move downward towards the ground. He walked down the smooth platform, the droid following closely, and began to make way to the Docking bays security. He didnt want to pay the fee, so he thought a few things could be arranged.

A Twi'lek women walked up to him, her clothes looked like they were for work, dull and bland. Her head was green with strips and long thick antenna that ran around the back of her head and went down back onto her shirt. "Sir, for your ship to be landed here will cost you about 100 credits a day." Manny tilted his head slightly, taking off his hood with a calm pleasent face. "100 credits? That seems abit high for someone who hasnt been here before. How about 45 credits?" He said woofully, playing his jedi mind games with her. "Uh... 45 credits should be enough... It is your first time here..." The girl pulled up a databook with a card swipe on it, Manny swiped his card through the databook, the book bleeping in confirmation, and the Twi'lek smiled at him. "The dock is yours for the day. The sights and tourist bays are down that way." She pointed to a large doorway. "Have a nice stay at Manaan!" "I will, thank you." He looked at the doorway, and began to walk towards it. YZ-12 blotched and bleeped. "I rather pay less and get more. Don't you think?" YZ-12 bleeped and blooped. "It was a joke YZ, just relax." The droid woo'ed a long sigh as they got to the doorway, and headed towards the Tourist section of the city. Something was disturbing the force... highly. But he didnt want to go stick his nose in it yet, he wanted to see what Manaan was about.

[exit to Tourist section]
Back to top Go down
Manny Obala
Jedi Master
Manny Obala

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Star System   Watching the Star System Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Manny walked in the bay doors, and looked at his ship. The light freighter was in good shape, everything was running smoothly, the ships engines were just modified, and he just got a good days relax. He looked at the Docking bays security women, a Twi'lek, and smiled at her warmly before walking towards his ship. His smile quickly turned into a serious look, something was wrong, a disturbance in the force... He thought it was something he needed to look at. He pushed a button on a panel of the underbelly of the ship, and the walking ramp slowly slide down. He walked up, YZ following, and he walked towards the cockpit. Taking off his Jedi Robes, he sat down in the overly comfy seat of the Jixxer, and began to flip switches and push buttons. The engines came to a slow rumble, as YZ sat at the navigations seat. "YZ, stand-by, were headed to the upper atmosphere... I have a bad feeling about something..." The ship groaned to the air, the legs sliding back into the ships body, and the nose of the craft swong around to the sky. The engine roared, and the Jixxer was off...

[Exit to Space above Manaan]
Back to top Go down
Silas

Silas

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Star System   Watching the Star System Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Suddenly an emergency transmission came in."Come in all Jedi......... I need your...... assistance....Silas....Kurot....Requesting....help....attacking....sith...........dreadnaught....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Star System   Watching the Star System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the Star System
Page 1 of 1