Wars of the Old Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of the Old Republic

Taking place during the era of the old republic after the disapearance of the redeemed Sith Lord Revan, and before the rise of Darth Bane.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Council Meeting #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Williams
Jedi Master
Master Williams

Council Meeting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Council Meeting #1   Council Meeting #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:33 am

Aden sat in the middle of the council room at his usual seat meditating on the final details on what he was about to reveal to the rest of the council. A project he had put private finds into for the times of his years as a knight. With the councils approval he could get more funding and finish, but something troubling was happening across the galaxy shrouded in darkness. this was troubling to him he would have to discuss this with the others before his other proposal. Aden broke his meditation as he sensed the others were close to him.
Back to top Go down
Manny Obala
Jedi Master
Manny Obala

Council Meeting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting #1   Council Meeting #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:14 am

Manny Obala parked the Jixxer out in the docks, and worked his way up to the council room. The droids Yz and T-35 stayed up in the ship to do maintence and small repairs, leaving Manny to his seat up to at the Council room. He must have discussed this with the council... what he saw today was horrifiying. The Sith were up to something very big, a Admiral of the Republic falling right into a trap... or so he thought. Manny opened the doors to the counil room, and saw a friendly face. The man was Aden Williams, hopefully they could settle the things out between what he has seen and felt today. Something dark was setting up... and the worst part was it was clouded darkness, he couldnt see where it was headed... He took a seat in his Council's Chair. "Aden, I would like to make small talk but im sure you have already felt it." Manny liked to get down to buisness when buisness was in hand.
Back to top Go down
Master Williams
Jedi Master
Master Williams

Council Meeting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting #1   Council Meeting #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:31 am

Aden sensed the uneasiness about his friend Manny Obala he must have come from the trouble he felt across the galaxy. Though due to the proximity to the sith no wonder it was shrouded in darkness, and Manny just confirmed that fact for him. "Calm you mind friend and explain what exactly happened, and i am sure the others wont mind if we start this meeting with out them. Something this big can not wait, and i feel that this is only the starting point for a vortex of misery." Aden said as he gestured for Manny to take his seat next to Aden. Aden projected a calm feeling through the force in attempt to help soothe his shaken friend.
Back to top Go down
Manny Obala
Jedi Master
Manny Obala

Council Meeting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting #1   Council Meeting #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:44 am

Regaining his composer alittle, he started from the begining. "The Sith have made a massive ship, almost 100x bigger then a Capitol ship... Something was very disturbing about this destroyer. It had many lifeforms on it, like a mini city, and the dark side of the force was overwhelming... We barely escaped it, but I fear that this has to be tracked somehow." Manny was alittle over excited, he had just seen the biggest death machine in his life time.

((OOC: Its short, but i gtg))
Back to top Go down
Master Williams
Jedi Master
Master Williams

Council Meeting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting #1   Council Meeting #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:23 pm

Aden fears were now realized he had heard rumors in the wind about a huge ship, but until now he thought those just to be rumors. Worst of all is that the ship didn't belong to some neutral party, but it belonged to his personal enemies and the enemies of his organization the sith. Maybe now more than ever it was time to reveal his personal project, for it alone might be something that could counteract the great evil amassed in that ship. "The Dreadhaught? I believe is the name of that ship, and the sith must be hosting their academy on it. That is the worst news of all now the sith can corrupt good people with the dark side of the force anywhere in the galaxy." Aden said swiftly as he started the record keeping droid for the council room.
Back to top Go down
Manny Obala
Jedi Master
Manny Obala

Council Meeting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting #1   Council Meeting #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:07 pm

"We have to inform the Republic about this Dreadnaught, if not, we could be in terrible danger." Manny thought that this was the thing they needed to stress on. This ship was humongus, who know's what it could do. "No infromation, no past, no nothing. The ship is just bound to the dark side of the force, i fear many people will lose their lifes due to this ship..." He put his hand up to his chin, and didnt know what to think. The force was almost blotched by this ship, like a bleach stain on a cherry red carpet. He hit a button on the side of the chair, ordering a small droid to come in and bring him a small drink. The glass was filled with some coke mixture, but the drink smelled like raw cherries. Manny took a drink of the glass and set it down ontop of the droid.
Back to top Go down
Master Williams
Jedi Master
Master Williams

Council Meeting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting #1   Council Meeting #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:19 pm

"Yes tell the republic is first on the priory list, but another thing we must do is to bring balance to the force. I have something that might balance out something that huge, all though it might require us spending many of our resources on it I was thinking of a Jedi enclave in space, but more than just that an enclave bigger than any we have ever built. It would have capability to fight that ship i am sure of it." Aden said swiftly as he reached for a data pad that had schematics for the have completed ship.
Back to top Go down
Manny Obala
Jedi Master
Manny Obala

Council Meeting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting #1   Council Meeting #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:26 pm

"A Jedi Enclave as big as the Dreadnaught? That would cost alot of credits... But we do need something to battle such a ship. And we could train young Padawans on the move." Manny waited for the schematics to show up on the table infront of them. This ship would probably be a savoir to them, the Sith wouldnt know until it hit them. Plus, Manny himself could work on the Hyperdrive systems, making it the fastest/biggest ship the Republic has ever had. This could be a good plan. Manny leaned back alittle, his curiosity rose alittle trying to find out more about the ship. Examining the ship's schematics would be the easiest part, the hardest part would be trying to get it cleared through the Republics higer ups.
Back to top Go down
Master Williams
Jedi Master
Master Williams

Council Meeting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting #1   Council Meeting #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:44 pm

As Aden plugged his data pad into the holographic projector he spoke about the initial qualities of the ship such as its egg like shape with two long bridges extending from the sides. The ship schematics were up it would appear like a giant deformed Y- wing. "Now the ship is already half finished due to my personal funding to the project since i first became a knight."As aden said this half the ship glowed green, and the rest glowed red. "Now the wings will hold crucial ship components such as Hyper drive, and shield components. The egg shape will allow us to mount guns around the full of the hull giving us greater fighter power." Aden hit another button and the hologram centered at what looked like a whole through the center, but there was a thin wall in the middle "Now i plan to mount some type of gun on both sides here, or a giant shield battery big enough to shield the whole republic fleet."
Back to top Go down
Manny Obala
Jedi Master
Manny Obala

Council Meeting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting #1   Council Meeting #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:07 pm

"I dont think the Hyperdrive would be safe in the wings, it would be safer in the hull somewhere near the engines or near the core of the ship, same as the shielding.... What about the Jedi academy inside?" Manny examined the plans for the ship, sipping his overly strong cherry drink. Something about this ship made him want to smirk alittle, but he kept it in. It was a super ship, something that would be incredible to drive. The Jedi Master put down his drink again, and looked around the schematics some more.
Back to top Go down
Master Williams
Jedi Master
Master Williams

Council Meeting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting #1   Council Meeting #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:23 pm

"Well the wings are necessary to stabilize the ship so they must stay there. As for the academy it is the whole ship, now this ship will not belong in one part to the republic it will only belong to the Jedi Order." Aden began showing rooms within the ship that were common to the normal academies and than others that would enhance the training of young ones. Manny was the grand master so if Aden could get him to sign off on this than it was a sure thing to happen.
Back to top Go down
Manny Obala
Jedi Master
Manny Obala

Council Meeting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting #1   Council Meeting #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:45 pm

Manny watched the rooms go by as he navigated through the chart. This looked like a good investment... "...I believe that this will be needed in our cause, so I approve of this Ship." Manny looked over the rooms, in the schematics, pleased with them.

((OOC: Its short))
Back to top Go down
Master Williams
Jedi Master
Master Williams

Council Meeting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting #1   Council Meeting #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:49 pm

"alright is there anything else we need to discuss, if not i shall leave to get this ship finished?" Aden asked as he grabbed the data chip with extreme excitement. Aden did not get to the fleet he was commissioning for the Jedi control to protect this ship. Aden sat back down in his seat while he regained his composure in front of his fellow master, but this was hard as Aden's life long dream had just became a realty.
Back to top Go down
Manny Obala
Jedi Master
Manny Obala

Council Meeting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting #1   Council Meeting #1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:44 pm

"No, you can leave now Aden. Good luck on the ship and may the force be with you." Manny began to hit some buttons on the panel of the seat he was in. He was excited about the super ship too, but he needed to talk to the Republic's Senators first. The Sith were getting alittle to out of hand. Manny pulled up a screen on the table infront of him, and began to search through files. First he looked through files about his ship, Jixxer. He needed to do some small electronical repairs on a delicate part in the nose region. After a while of reading, he flipped through some other files looking up the Republic soliders numbers, where they were stationed, and were they were headed. I think it was time for him to leave...

[Exit]

Last edited by Manny Obala on Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Williams
Jedi Master
Master Williams

Council Meeting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting #1   Council Meeting #1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:15 am

Aden bowed his head to his fellow master and spoke these words "And also with you my friend." Aden said this, and walked out the door. As Aden strode through the temple he could not help to think about how everything here would soon be obsolete. It was now Aden's duty to protect the building of the ship, and make sure that no one found out they were creating it. His Padwan Methias would of course meet him at the ship yard where Aden had left him to over-see the last of the construction with Aden's money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Council Meeting #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council Meeting #1   Council Meeting #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Council Meeting #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wars of the Old Republic :: Coruscant :: Jedi Temple-
Jump to: