Wars of the Old Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of the Old Republic

Taking place during the era of the old republic after the disapearance of the redeemed Sith Lord Revan, and before the rise of Darth Bane.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gossip Mongering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Surreal

Surreal

Gossip Mongering Empty
PostSubject: Gossip Mongering   Gossip Mongering Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:53 am

Surreal brushed her black hair back, tucking it behind her delicately pointed ears. She probably shouldn't have worn it down today, it was rather hot and the light breeze wasn't doing anything to help. Really, it seemed to exasperate the situation by blowing by for a second or so and then dying off so that Surreal could bask in the heat once again. Brushing her hair back once again, she lamented the loss of her last tie.

She had only recently come to Naboo, immediately gravitating towards that capitol as she was wont to do with new places. It was certainly pleasant enough, and Surreal could think of several other worse planets she had been on. But this heat was making her grumpy enough not to try. After settling in and finding a place to stay, she had decided that today she would wander around and try and pick up gossip. It was always important to know the politics of the people, and the current events. Surreal had successfully evaded stepping on anyone's toes so far this trip, but from past experience she really would like to avoid it altogether.

Most of the people here were speaking Basic, although Surreal found the Gungans rather amusing and their form of speech, while totally understandable, was also rather comical. Careful not to show her amusement on her face though, she held back the grin. She had saved up enough money that she didn't necessarily have to work unless she wanted to. Viewing this as a sort of vacation seemed pleasing, so Surreal tried to appreciate the breeze next time it came around.
Back to top Go down
Master Williams
Jedi Master
Master Williams

Gossip Mongering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Mongering   Gossip Mongering Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:53 pm

Aden was on Naboo to oversee his ships building he was excited about the ship it was to make a great addition to the order, and not to the republic, which Aden viewed the order had no business being affiliated with their job was to keep the peace for the galaxy not for the republic. The way the Jedi acted was like the private army of the chancellor which aggravated Aden beyond measure. That was the second reason Aden was excited to be on the neutral planet of Naboo away from the Republics control.

Aden had decided to do a little of local shopping to decorate his room in the new ship. Aden knew that he shouldn't decorate his room but he couldn't help but admire those jedi that did have decorated rooms it seemed like it gave them something extra. Aden searched with the force for the things he needed when he found some one registering on his force scale but it was small like a child's. Aden deducted that it was ether a trained force user using the act of the small, or a small child probably could serve the order.

Aden had narrowed down on the target and was now eying them emenisly seeing that it wasn't a child he was quit worried, although he could not seance any harm coming from her. That aspect troubled him the most as there was no other Jedi currently on Naboo. Coming up with a plan to meet the girl Aden headed her direction. Pretending to be absent minded he walked strait into her (Sry to godmode but i doubt it will matter) Causing them both to fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

Gossip Mongering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Mongering   Gossip Mongering Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Surreal paused to admire the wears of one of the vendors. Staring down at the intricate jewelry on display, her green-gold eyes roved the street beside her. She could sense something... Something strange. But she wasn't exactly sure what. Not having a conventional training, her abilities were somewhat lacking. It didn't help that she had no idea what some of the strange things that happened meant, and she wasn't about to seek out someone who was Force sensitive and ask for lessons. Bad things happened to people who stood out too much, so Surreal was content, if not a little annoyed, with learning her abilities on her own.

Still, she could sense enough to be put on guard. Looking up at the vendor manning his store, she smiled charmingly and asked an innocuous question about one of the bracelets on display. A few more comments passed between them, before Surreal turned and slipped into the crowd. She couldn't tell where the feeling was coming from, only that it was near. Which left her with the smart option of getting as far away from the marketplace as possible.

Turning to weave around someone, she suddenly impacted with a hard body. Falling to the ground, Surreal winced as hard dirt scrapped against her legs. Grumbling under her breath, she got to her feet and looked down at her now dirty clothes in dismay. Raising one eyebrow, she glared down at the person who had run into her.
Back to top Go down
Master Williams
Jedi Master
Master Williams

Gossip Mongering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Mongering   Gossip Mongering Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:26 pm

Aden's planned had worked although he had not given any thought to how he would deal with a woman scorned like he had just created, but no matter he had to keep on this case, and keep that woman with him at all times. If she was with him than there was no way she could carry out what she came here to do. There was a small thought that what she came to do was kill Aden and he was playing right into her hands.

Now looking up he was surprised to see that she did not look like some one who had been properly trained to use the force, and this spiked Aden's interests more than ever this might be a third aspect that made Aden love Naboo. Looking at himself he released his silver robe was now covered in dirt. Aden stood up and took his robe off revealing his purple Tunic. Aden saw that her clothes were also dirty.

"Oh i am so sorry i am very clumsy, umm i will by you whatever outfit you like her to make up for that one i just got dirty. Also if their is anything else i could do to make up for what i have done here i would gladly do it."
Aden said trying to be as nice as possible while searching, and probing her force energy for hints of the dark side, yet he could find none. If she tried to walk away he would use Morochio on her.
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

Gossip Mongering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Mongering   Gossip Mongering Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:05 pm

The feeling had intensified, and Surreal unobtrusively shifted so that she could look to both sides. There were several stationary people so she had no idea if the feeling was coming from one of them or from the man she had run into. She quickly noted his clothes, and a pretty frown marred her face. Jedi. Although his clothes were certainly strange in that she had never seen them in such... colors.

"You could tell me your name you know sugar," she drawled, "That's generally something you include in an apology." Warily looking the man up and down, she admitted that he wasn't bad looking. But flesh had long ago stopped stirring anything in her, and the fact that he was acting so... timorous... She scowled at him, unsure of how to act around someone who wasn't at least pretending to be strong. Everyone acted like they were strong, if you didn't you never lasted long. So what was going on? And if he was a Jedi, why was he even talking to her? Distrust was heavy in her chest, reminding Surreal that she had wanted to leave anyway.

OOC - Sorry about the length.
Back to top Go down
Bannon
Sith lord
Bannon

Gossip Mongering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Mongering   Gossip Mongering Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:27 am

Up in the sky. A red blaze of fire was heading towards the city. So strong was malice within the comet that the average person in the streets can feel their very hearts being wrought with evil influences! Temptations from the devil to do bad deeds was heavy each time that fiery meteorite descends upon the city. Panic was ensuing and someone within the crowd running off could've sworn that he saw a thin figure in a blue pressurized space suit riding the 'comet' as if it was a banta rodeo. Helljumping all the way down! Entering into the planet orbital in a rather violent way, so typical of a Dark Side user, especially a joy rider.

Poor, poor soul. A lil' Bothan kid was looking up. He was in those cute tiny short kids wear these days. A fancy hat, and a frozen cyrobidium popsicle. In just an instant moment, his entire figure is crushed by a massive hulking basilisk battle droid. How terribly exciting. A man in a Mandolorian jumpsuit jumps off in a jumpingly jumpy acrobatic jump that lands his the metallic soles of his feet to the glacen concrete ground of the Naboo'ian cantina. Dusting off the wretched dirt off of his space suit with his gloved hands. Leaving the block just like that! So casually. No care of the damage he's caused. No worries whatsoever. He pondered around the corner to the next block.

How mundane. He saw two. One's definitely a Jedi, a Master from the looks of it. Best to keep the Mandolorian helmet on otherwise Bannon's identity as a traitorous runaway Jedi Knight will be exposed! Another's a good looking dame. She reeked of the Dark side. How fun. She's just like him! Probably even participate in violent acts. Shame she's not as hyped up as he is (her Dark side isn't as high).

"How wonderful, I am feeling ecstatic from the sight of another! Another skilled in the ways of the fun side of the force." Bannon smirked underneath that visor of his. Helmet hiding his rather handsome features. Eyes shuffle to the other side. Facing the JEDI scum. He knew him. "Ah, the great Master Williams. A rather degenerate man with a mentality of a bird. So uptight, so... strict. I don't really like you, so I think I'll kill you. Maybe steal some of that knowledge of yours. Or maybe let you get away? Who knows? I have a mind to make, or my mind has to make me!"
Back to top Go down
Master Williams
Jedi Master
Master Williams

Gossip Mongering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Mongering   Gossip Mongering Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Aden could not find any malcontent although their was defiantly traces of Dark side in there, it was becoming a mystery to him, and he had to find out her strengthen before he dismissed her to who ever else in the galaxy might want a force sensitive of her level. Than she spoke with a Tender voice causally flirty tone which Aden did not appreciate. "Oh well my name is umm Lance -- Lance umm Armstrong" Aden said with little resolve in his voice as he lacked the conviction to lie, but a mind trick would not work on her.

Aden sensed danger coming this way, but just than there was a red blaze in the sky like a Comment, but he felt the power of the dark side surging out from it. Aden was to late to save a small bonthon child and others from being incinerated from the impact of the now what Aden assumed was a craft of some kind. Than the source of the dark side revealed itself as a person wearing Mandolorian armor jumped out of the ship. Aden automatically new that it was not a mandolorian as they had almost know force sensitivity.

Aden's mind went to the girl, Had she called him was one of the first things there, but Adens probes were never wrong she was as shocked as she was. Maybe this could work to his advantage with the girl seeing the innocents killed by the sith entrance while Aden's was more suttle with only barely bumping into her. He could sense levels of a Sith Lord Aden could handle him self fine, although he was not the grand master he was the strongest member in the order. Aden could protect this girl if she wanted it or he could despoise of a threat, or bring him back to be severed from the force that was all yet to be determined.

The man spoke voice resonating was familiar perhaps some one that Aden had already met in a space station passing by. Aden had a great memory for mundane things such as peoples voices while he past by. It was now apparent he had no idea who the lady really was, but he had sensed what Aden had sensed a force energy with in her. She was not corrupted so Aden still had a chance to free her of any dark side shackles she might have holding her back. The worst came now as he was recognized by the sith something that Aden himself did not enjoy happening as he wanted to keep a low profile her, but the sith obviously loved the attention he was getting from this charade. "You talk like you can defeat me, you see the thing with you sith is you are conceded to the point that it blinds you from seeing the truth of how weak you are. So if i ask you now please submit yourself so that me and my comrades might sever you from the force, and i wont have to take a life here. As for everyone in this court yard you might want to leave." Aden said the last part shouting to the crowd. Aden turned to the lady he had been scouting. "You might want to go to this address and wait." Aden said as he gave her a slip of paper to where his apprentice was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

Gossip Mongering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Mongering   Gossip Mongering Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Surreal turned, hair swishing softly as she watched the sky redden. Some sort of ship was descending, and the same feeling as earlier, only somehow different was there too. Watching with something akin to incredulousness she stared. Who simply entered like that? Not to mention the danger of just... just... what the hell was going on anyway?

She edged back slightly, wanting to find a more secure place to stand. As judging by the now dead kid, around here wasn't the best place if you really liked living. At the moment, Surreal really liked living and she had no wish to part with that, or anything else really. Turning back to the Jedi, now definitely identified as one seeing as the other guy had just called him out, she frowned a bit more deeply. He had given her a false name. Seriously... That was the action of a wary man, and wary men were usually doing things they weren't confident about. What did all of this have to do with her then?

Dammit. Naboo wasn't supposed to be this lively. Or at least, not like this. Why was it that when she tried to go on a vacation and act incognito she garnered more attention than when she was actually trying to get attention? Okay, well that may have been an exaggeration, but still! This was getting annoying. And out of hand. If these people wanted things, they should just flat out ask. Otherwise she was just standing there trying to decipher their comments and actions. Which, while sometimes an amusing pastime wasn't at all amusing right now.

She looked down at the piece of paper now in her hand, reading the address before looking up darkly, "Sugar, I'm not a damsel in distress who needs to run away. I can handle myself, I assure you." Her right hand dropped to her side, fingers curling as she itched to call in one of her knives. There was going to be a fight, she was sure of that. What Surreal didn't know was which side she wanted to win.
Back to top Go down
Bannon
Sith lord
Bannon

Gossip Mongering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Mongering   Gossip Mongering Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:38 pm

There wasn't really anything to talk about with that despicable Jedi Master. He's part of a council of Jedi's. He knew him obviously. A turn coat of a Jedi he is, he has inner knowledge of the order. He's working now both ways! Soon enough, he'll attain Sith knowledge, but he'll have to do with his original Jedi prowess as a former Jedi Knight and Sentinel. That every single itty bitty pieces of knowledge is but a great help. After all, who's better to slaughter a Jedi than a Jedi? That Bannon is. Although, there's this purifying feel, something that Bannon feels to be... burdenless, weightless, lighter... the feeling of the light side. He abandoned it long ago. Now that very feeling's coming from the Jedi Master. Temptations were to go back to that life once more... that boring, dull life. No. Bannon will never go, he'll never revert back to it! The Dark Side offers much power that he'll feed on! The Light side doesn't.

The little rat of Jedi just gave the force sensitive one a piece of paper. A damned piece of paper that prompted the Surreal one to say she wasn't a damsel in distress. How cowardly! An even bigger cowardly attempt was to actually get Bannon to surrender! "Funny. Thing was that the Jedi were conceded. I should know, I used to be a Jedi, but I've been enlightened by the Dark Side! There are no constraints the Jedi code offers! More freedom than they can ever offer! To think the Dark side makes one weak is but the most laughable statement! I know your strengths very well, I know EVERYTHING about you!"

Bannon smiled underneathe that visor of his once more, a warm smile. The warm memories of being a Jedi touched him, especially the massacres. The sweet o' so beloved massacres. "BWAHAHAHAHAA! HAHA! HEHEHAHAA! HEEHEEEHAAAHAAA! You actually think that I'll 'just' give up my grasp on the force? If I offered you a choice to give up yours, would you accept it? NO! You offer such an ABSURD thing. Only thing so far I have for you is pain and misery, I am sure you'd like it."

The Sith looked at Surreal with a smirk. "O' missy, dear o' force sensitive miss, I assure you no harm, as much as I want to kill you, I don't care about you. I care only of Mr. 'Lance Armstrong'." He spoke in that static voice of his muffled within that helmet.

The turncoat Jedi grasped his pressure suit's T-visor helmet. His fingers interlocking and holding it firmly. Ascending before descending, it was dropped. A face was shown. The face of a former Light sider; Bannon. Now a Sith. He's enjoyed power so very often now. His tastes in malice and destruction has been craven further with insanity of one's mind.

"Long time no see, 'Aden'. Missed me?" Sarcasm was dripping from him clearly.
Back to top Go down
Master Williams
Jedi Master
Master Williams

Gossip Mongering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Mongering   Gossip Mongering Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Aden had remembered the name that we4nt with the voice before the man had took off his mask it was a run away Jedi knight Bannon. A sad case really he couldn't control his emotions and thats what got him in the situation he is in at this point in time. If he would have just stayed at the order they could have gotten him the help he needed before the corruption of the dark side consumed him like it had now.

The mans words talking about the Jedi being conceded was just a little bit humorous to Aden as that was far from the truth. Bannon might have been conceded but as far as Aden knew the man didn't deserve to me more than a padwan when he barly got by the trails. Aden felt the restrictions of the order to be slightly annoying as well, but he knew that they were for the good of the whole universe.

"Sure the darkside gives you more power, but what it does make weak is you, and by you i mean your soul, free will, and personalty a man committed to the dark side all his life losses those things. He will have them replaced by the ambitions of the dark side. I can see that it has already happened to him, and i am sorry for that. I think we still might be able to save your self if you come with me right now. As for you knowing me that is impossible we have never met but for more than five minutes and what you read in holobooks about me is far from the truth." The man who once was bannon took off his mask confirming that Aden was correct in his hunch.

"Bannon tell me what name as the dark side given you in replacement for the one it stole from you when you joined its ranks?" Aden asked clearly driving in his point of how the dark side weaken you. "Just a moment ago i felt it a longing for the tranquility of the light, and you can not deny what the force says no matter what side you claim to work for." Now turning to the lady. "I understand you are no damsel in distress and i feel bad for treaty you like such, and as for my fake name i did not know if you were afraid of the Jedi, and the last thing i would want to do is scare some one." Aden said trying to send peaceful tones through the force at her.
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

Gossip Mongering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Mongering   Gossip Mongering Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Surreal looked between the two of them, put off by the familiarity, or mock-familiarity, she still wasn't sure which, that they seemed to have. Narrowing her eyes, she took a step back and crumpled the piece of paper in her hand. It almost seemed like they were fighting over who's side was better. Although, from her own point of view, this Bannon person seemed insane and the Jedi seemed... Well, she wasn't quite sure. His personality wasn't as vibrant.

"If you two are going to fight, you should start already. You never know who's gonna show up and interrupt things," she responded cryptically, while avoiding both of their comments towards her. She didn't care what they wanted to say. Words meant nothing, you could say whatever you wanted. No, the true outcome of this meeting would be power. Whoever won this battle was the one with more sway, the one who's words she should pay more attention to.

The powerful reigned and the weak simply followed, hoping not to be eaten. That was how the world worked, and even if someone lied, if they were strong enough, then delusions could become reality. At least for those under them. Perhaps the Jedi hadn't learned that, or perhaps he was just being idealistic. Idealism was freaking annoying. It got people killed way too much for Surreal's comfort. And idealistic people always seemed to be getting hurt, or hurting you back when they went off on foolhardy tasks and got themselves killed. It was better to stand back, let the two powerful people fight it out, and then take in the situation when the dust had settled.
Back to top Go down
Bannon
Sith lord
Bannon

Gossip Mongering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Mongering   Gossip Mongering Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:05 am

"Hee ~" Bannon smiled and squealed in such a delight from such a wonderful suggestion from a wonderful person, rubbing his hands together in a rather astonished fashion. Why didn't he ever think of that sooner? "I like the way you think, woman! That Jedi mongrel was just going to talk either ways and just waste an awfully good time on futile attempts trying to take me back to the 'pansy lightside'. I'll just tell you that I am just looking for a good ol' time, the Dark side is just a by-product of it. It's especially maliciously stimulating to feel when you kill your opponent in the most brutal manners!"

His left hand grasped the hilt of his lightsaber that he held in his former Jedi days. He pointed it outwardly towards the laxen Naboo'ian ground shining brilliantly from the calm temperate meadows of the sun. He held it so fluidly like a tempest would direct a band to play. The way of Makashi, form II. The fluid yet precise form. Best form for a duel, especially with Bannon's unpredictability in combat! A great combination indeed. Igniting a purple energy from the tip of the sow.

"Oh shut up and just fight. Your 'this side is bad, that side is good' crap is just a waste of time. Just show me what'cha got boyo." Bannon proclaimed smugly with a smirk. Electrical sparks are jumping in a nutty formation around the palm of his gloved hand, frying the cotton-nylon combination of the pressure suit. Exposing his palm more and more. For now, he'll just have to ignore the Surreal one and focus on his favourite Jedi Master of all times.

He smirked. Last thing one saw before he cloaked with the environment. Disappearing just like that! Along with his lightsaber as well. Next moment, the very familiar 'VEER' of a lightsaber was to be heard in the most extrogent of manners behind the Jedi Master in a thrust-like manner towards his exposed and vulnerable back! Bannon was so eager for the familiar sizzle of a lightsaber killing off it's opponents, that he ecstatically hoped for a just one hit kill! Or maybe this one is a different one and WILL put up a rather great fight!
Back to top Go down
Master Williams
Jedi Master
Master Williams

Gossip Mongering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Mongering   Gossip Mongering Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:33 pm

Aden knew that this would come to a battle he was not the most subtle master when it came to speaking about the tradigies of the sithj, which was a shame as Aden could see the shatter point in anything even a person, and well sith always seemed to have more than one, and one of those points was always their vanity, and their corruption. Aden knew his own shatter point and was not proud of what it is for because of it Aden lived a lie everyday he served the current Jedi order, but the problem was not with the order it was the people the order worked for.

Knowing this would come to a battle he was not surprised when Bannon dispersed but sensing his malicious intent through the force Aden was able to tell that an attack would be coming soon, but not know where from Aden had two options. The first of which was to simply jump away from his location, but that would mean Aden would have to get close to Bannon again if he ever wanted to use his stronger force moves. The second course of action was to ignite his lightsaber break it into its second form and use that as a shield, but did Aden really have the time to break it down.

Without enough time sence he had wasted so much debating what to do he jumped right before Bannon stroke at what would have been his back, but not wasting time Aden did half a flip while igniting his double blade light saber he crashed downwards towards his shoulder. Aden at the same time stuck his hand out with the force and used push on the ground so that he could maintain perfect equilibrium while in the air. When Aden was close to the shoulder with his blade he moved he leg down to kick Bannon in the chest. Absorbing the force around him Aden put the strength into his leg making his kick stronger than a normal one would be.
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

Gossip Mongering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Mongering   Gossip Mongering Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:01 pm

OOC - Since I really don't wanna have to write up posts about watching the fight, just skip me. If I find the need to post at some point during the battle, I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Bannon
Sith lord
Bannon

Gossip Mongering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Mongering   Gossip Mongering Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:06 am

How stupid... his opponent wanted to slice him with his double edged lightsaber then kicked him. Result; Bannon was kicked backwards towards the wall, skidding, it wasn't that he couldn't avoid the kick, he chose to be kick lest he be sliced in half, side-stepping the first attack entirely. Solution; he plants his iconic luminescent purple lightsaber into the ground, slowing the skid to a total halt, being a few inches from the wall. Smiling at his adversary over this ill-planned move. Now countless of malicious thoughts to kill his opponent flashed through his mind. What to do with him? That was the thought to be.

He was smiling from the pressure of the kick, it didn't leave a dent in him but left a world of hurt. He liked that. It was so enjoyable, he always wanted to experience pain like this first hand! Now time to return the favour. Clutching his fists, electrical sparks jumped across his palm, to his finger and back to his palm countless, and countless of times. Over and over again. The other hand clutched the lightsaber's metallic hilt tightly. His feet planted firmly, he taps twice on the floor. First tap, a sobriquet of death. Second tap, to propel himself forward with his lightsaber at hand.

The propulsion was to be over, he landed right in front of the Jedi Master, swinging his blade forth, locking it with that of his double edged blade in a very fluid, precise and subtle manner. This was no simple one handed swing, it had a very heavy force pressure backing it up to put Master Aden down to his very knees. As if it was to have him surrender to the awesome powers of Bannon, followed by a kick augmented with the force, a demonstration the now all powerful Dark Jedi, perhaps a Sith Lord to be? He'll find that out soon enough.

"I bet this'll be fun, wouldn't you agree, enemy?" Bannon jested with disrespect. He was cheery. Happy for what's to come.

Vaguely vacant at the pristine yet pure Jedi, a great contrast to Bannon's corruption that's gone through. The energy of the Dark Side coursing right through him, the more the evident it is in the force, along with his physical appearance! Yellow cat-like eyes that has no compassion in it, merciless fear, terror and malice seen right through it, beckoning for the temptation of the Dark Side. Glimmering in each opportunity light is shaded to provide darkness. Pale complexion, another pointer towards his corrupted nature.

For all intents and purposes, there was no shred of the old lightsider Bannon used to be, now there's Darth Hadrian, the Sith Lord to be ready to cause havoc to all. An example for all Sith to follow, pleasure seekers that is mostly. His sole and single minded determination was to destroy this Jedi. Destroy he shall.
Back to top Go down
Surreal

Surreal

Gossip Mongering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Mongering   Gossip Mongering Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:27 am

OOC - ...

Surreal huffed, arms curling to cross her chest as she watched the two men fight. Really, it was getting rather annoying. Neither of them seemed all that decisive, and she had half a mind to just sneak up behind one of them and knife 'em. Which would end this petty battle a whole lot quicker than all this up front blustering and swinging of swords.

Oh well, she didn't care what they wanted to do. They weren't her concern. Surreal grinned, a predatory smirk sliding across her face. They were busy fighting, which would provide the best opportunity for her to slip away. Then she'd find one of his hidey-holes, and lay low for awhile. All this attention was getting to be a bit too dangerous. When things died down, she'd head to another planet. Perhaps back to the Outer Rim?

Stepping backwards, into the shadowy alley beside her, Surreal melded with the shadows in an action born from long practice. Slipping away from the two fighters, she sighed. She would still have to change her clothes too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gossip Mongering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip Mongering   Gossip Mongering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gossip Mongering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wars of the Old Republic :: Naboo :: Naboo Capitol :: Marketplace/Cantina-
Jump to: