Wars of the Old Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of the Old Republic

Taking place during the era of the old republic after the disapearance of the redeemed Sith Lord Revan, and before the rise of Darth Bane.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tega's arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tega

Tega

Tega's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Tega's arrival   Tega's arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:27 am

The Predator jumped out of lightspeed over the planet of Kashyyk. His mission was to check up on Kashyyk and check how it was doing and to see if the Sith had attacked it. The Predator was an excellent ship for Tega and had a very delightful speed. Tega didn't know if any wookies lived in the area. Instead of cheacking the planet he thought it might be easier to check with the fleet admiral. He landed inside the fleet's capital ship's hanger. There he got off his ship and went to the admiral's location on the Capital ship. He located the admiral.

"Hello is this the admiral's quarters?" Tega asked.

Out came a man very tall with blonde hair.

"Yes?" He said

"My name is Tega I am a knight of the Republic I am here to check up with Kashyyk! My orders are to see if the planet is alright."

"It's actually fine we will alert the republic and the Jedi if something bad happens though!"

"Alright well I guess I'll get back to Cosucant!"

The admiral nodded in agreement.

Tega went back to the hanger got on his ship and left to Couscant.

>>>Exit
Back to top Go down

Tega's arrival
Page 1 of 1