Wars of the Old Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of the Old Republic

Taking place during the era of the old republic after the disapearance of the redeemed Sith Lord Revan, and before the rise of Darth Bane.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curiosity Killed the Cat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nilini

Nilini

Curiosity Killed the Cat Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity Killed the Cat   Curiosity Killed the Cat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:41 pm

Nilini frowned, her small face contorting into a childish pout as she looked around. There was no one here... She had been told to keep to her room, but really. There was nothing to do in there except stare at blank walls. And Nilini had not traveled all the way to Coruscant to watch walls.

Now that she was wandering though, the halls of the temple seemed sort of confusing... And arch-y... And all pillar-y. And white. What was up with the color white? Her vibrantly colored skin, a dusky orange, seemed to stand out against the stark walls. Sneaking around really wasn't an option so instead the young force sensitive simply wandered openly. If someone found her all the better, because as she turned yet another corner Nilini began to think that perhaps she was lost.

Blue eyes peered out from around another thick pillar, she couldn't pick up any motion with her montrals. Thinking the coast clear, the young Togruta bolted from behind her hiding place and raced down the new hall, hoping that something interesting would happen.
Back to top Go down
Vazro Surix

Vazro Surix

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat   Curiosity Killed the Cat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:09 pm

(ooc: sorry about making you run into me please reply if you do not think it was fine)

Vazro was bored there was nothing to do right now, he had not been called to protect anyone or to do any assignments. All he had to occupy his time was cooking, training and mediating. So as he was trying to meditate, something of which he was not the best off, he was slamed by somebody.

What the hell!!! Vazro said as he was toppled to the floor. He looked up and so a bright orange face and blue eyes. Vazro not being really an expert in species names just said Hey watch where your going, I could have been someone else like Master Manny He looked again, he didn't know her species but something tolde him she was young, so he decided he had been a little loud and a little rough. Scoulding younger people, pretty soon I will be an old Jedi. I am sorry, my name is Vazro Surix, I shouldn't have blasted at you like that, I am just really bored and trying to meditate.Vazro smirked, if a Master would have heard him they would have maybe scoulded him for expressing his distaste for boredom, which some said is the forces way of telling you to think hard about something.
Back to top Go down
Nilini

Nilini

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat   Curiosity Killed the Cat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Nilini raced down the hall, feet connecting solidly with the hard floor as she flew. From her current vantage point, with the walls and pillars blurring together into a pretty swirl of white and off white, the temple looked a bit nicer compared to her earlier assessment. After spinning around another corner, too busy trying to place a name on the specific shade of white that colored this new corridor, certainly a hint darker than the last, she barreled into a solid form.

Tumbling backwards, and landing rather hard on her bottom, Nilini blinked up in surprise. Well, only up a little bit because the other person she had run into was on the ground too now. Nose wrinkling in a distaste, she remained quiet as the man chided her. Picking up on the only interesting part of the conversation, Nilini skipped the boring part and nodded sagely.

"Meditating?" Her blue eyes gleamed with excitement, finally something a little less boring. "What's that Mr. Vazro?" She clambered to her feet, dusting her clothes off carefully. Peering down at the now shorter man, she grinned, glad to be momentarily taller for a moment or so. Bouncing ever so slightly on the balls of her feet Nilini waited for a favorable answer.

OCC - 'Tis fine, I'm just glad someone finally posted.
Back to top Go down
Vazro Surix

Vazro Surix

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat   Curiosity Killed the Cat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:04 pm

Hmm, certaintly you have heard it before where you reach a trance like state where your thoughts flow, your mine is strengthened trying to reach enlightment, and the past and future are revealed to you. Hmm she is younger then I thought. Vazro's mind flashed as he remebered her referring to him as mister.From the way I just explained mediating, I am not helping my case. either way he had to say it. And don't call me mister I am only 21. Pushiing himself in an instant by just tapping into Vaapad. You seem fresh, are you padawan or something?

Looking at her from a different angle, Vazro saw exotic features, a beautiful face, her horn like protrusions looked intesting in their alternating waves of blue and white. All in all this individual was very attractive. Though Vazro couldn't say so becuase coming from a different species would be very weird.
Back to top Go down
Nilini

Nilini

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat   Curiosity Killed the Cat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Nilini cocked her head to the side, listening to the man as he explained. She blinked slowly, mind running over the words once more. The second time didn't seem to procure any more of an answer than the first. Shrugging to herself, she decided to ask someone else later and hope for a better explanation.

"If I can't call you Mister, what else am I supposed to call you? Isn't that supposed to be a polite way to talk to someone?" She asked, rapid fire like. "Padawan? I dunno, I just came here though, and there's nothing to do. So now I'm going to follow you around until something else happens, 'kay?" She grinned happily, clapping her hands together as if that settled things.

For a moment she realized that she was acting somewhat immature, and in order to not chase the other Jedi-person away, she attempted to plaster a serious look on her face. Not that it mattered really, if he tried to escape she would just follow him. Because Nilini really didn't have anything better to do with her time.
Back to top Go down
Vazro Surix

Vazro Surix

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat   Curiosity Killed the Cat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:40 pm

Vazro shrugged when asked what else he was supposed to call. He was about to answer when the young girl told him she would follow him in a very childish accent. Umm said in a very unsure way.

Then seeing her serious look on her face he had to stop from laughing. Alright, you can follow me, but if you must know I am bored myself allwe got around here is holograms, holocrons and holo everything.

Then remembering her not knnowing what to call him, he said just call me Vazro, and Ill call you..... Vazro stopped he reliazed he didn't know her name. Whats your name. Vazro said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Nilini

Nilini

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat   Curiosity Killed the Cat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:48 pm

Holograms? Cool! Nilini grinned, trying to imagine all the strange things they must have in the temple. It now seemed less boring than before she had run into the Jedi-person. Of course, she now had to go find these interesting things. But she did have a source of information now, which was a plus. Plotting, the young Togruta looked up startled as her "information source" began to talk again.

"My name is Nilini Chhaya of the Third Tribe," she stated proudly, standing up as tall as possible, which admittedly wasn't all that tall. For a moment or so, she stared at the Jedi-person waiting for an appropriate response, before remembering that she was on another planet now and it was likely that he knew just as much about her planet as she did his.

Drawing her hands together, and clasping them in front of her, the picture of innocence, she mused, "Soooo... What do you do when you're bored Vazro?"
Back to top Go down
Vazro Surix

Vazro Surix

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat   Curiosity Killed the Cat Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:03 am

ooc: one more for today, sorry

When Nilini said her name Vazro was confused not just at her mentioning a "third tribe" but that he couldn't pronounce her name. Well when Im bored, Nililini, I mean Ninili, Ninili is I cook.

One thing though when you start Vazro about food its hard to make him stop. So do you have a favorite food, are the some food your species cant eat, I am sorry what was your species again, as for me I like sauces, sacues define food, are you hungry because if you are then I can make you something. He stopped he reliazed he was talking to much.

He then saw how cute she looked and he suddenly wanted to stroke the top of her head. Don't ask him why he liked her, not the way you think but like a brother way. So out of nowhere he just put his hand on her head, only ofr an instant a fast as Vaapad could let him.
Back to top Go down
Nilini

Nilini

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat   Curiosity Killed the Cat Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:38 am

"It's Nil-Ean-Ee," she pronounced carefully, enunciating the syllables until they seemed almost comical. She wasn't that offended that he couldn't say her name correctly, 'cause everyone else seemed to have strange names too. It was just lucky that she could pronounce them herself.

"Cook?"
The short Force-sensitive stared at him incredulously, "Really? Uhm, I'm a Togruta. And we eat lotsa stuff, but mostly meat," she bared her sharp fangs, to emphasize her words. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't eaten for awhile. And Nilini was unsure how people ate around here, as customs were different with different planets. What if they were all vegetarians?

Paling slightly at that scary thought, she blinked up at Vazro as he touched her. She didn't comment, as contact wasn't all that strange. Although for a moment Nilini wished that she was back home so she could go hug her mother, or tackle her little brother, or hunt with the others. A wave of nostalgia filled her small form, and she fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Stan

Joseph Stan

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat   Curiosity Killed the Cat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:28 am

The halls of the Jedi Temple were bristling with the lightside of the force. Even an untrained Padawab could hear the Force speak to them. It was almost like a gust of wind blowing that had been felt by your ear, leaving a chilling sensation. Or maybe like a beating warmness that can mostly be felt if one would visit the desert world of Tantooine. As long as one walk these hallways, they could feel such things, though those who may have much raw potential could describe it in an even more elaborate way then what Joseph himself felt. But make no mistake, the light is strong within the temple, and surely if a dark Jedi dare try to enter their mind shall not be focused on the task.

Joseph soon realized he had fallen into a sort of trans. His eyes were closed, and he had a pleasant smile upon his face. Passer-byers would look upon the Jedi master with eerie expressions, thinking about how weird Joseph looked. The master was connecting with the force as he described the sensation within his head. He soon awoke from it as he was distracted by talk. There seemed to be two people, two Jedi conversing together. Joseph was extremely curious to say the least. The Jedi approached the two, wearing nothing but a sweet smile.

"Hey guys. Sorry if I'm intruding, but even Jedi Masters get bored once in awhile." Joseph paused for a second as he chuckled aloud at the joke.
"You must be weary of boredom, it leads to the darkside!" Joseph said, the chuckle soon turned into laughter as his voice echoed throughout the temple. "I'm sorry, but that was pretty funny." Joseph said as his laughter soon returned back to a chuckle, and then the chuckle turned back into a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Vazro Surix

Vazro Surix

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat   Curiosity Killed the Cat Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Laughing himself on one of the jokes that would probabaly be used on a Jedi Master. Vazro replied Don't forget laughing out loud, such unruly behavior leads to the dark side. Also chuckling to himself. All in all Vazro liked Master Joseph Stan, he was one of the few Jedi Masters who was not a walking statue he evn frequently made of fun of Jedi Masters as he just had.

Master Stan, I believe Padawan Nilini and I were going to do something do you wish to join us. He felt sort of weird of adressing Nilini as a padawan even tough he didn;t really know that she was one. Also he did't even ask for Nilini's aprooval before. Sorry Nilini I forget to ask you would it be alright if Master Stan acompanied us Now Vazro felt all confuse he didn;t know wo would answer first.
Back to top Go down
Nilini

Nilini

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat   Curiosity Killed the Cat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:29 am

Nilini frowned, taking a step away from the new human as he appeared. A strange shiver went down her back, and she didn't like it. Staring at him distrustfully, Nilini was pulled from her simplistic musing when he spoke. "Don't you mean wary?" she asked, tone insistent.

As the two adults giggled at their strange jokes, her frown grew. Was she the only mature one here? Hmph. Stalking forward so that she could stare them both in the face, Nilini rose to her proper height, which was still way too short. Grumbling under her breath, she deserved a growth spurt by now! Nilini stared at the two Jedi-people in a serious manner, waiting for them to stop laughing.

Turning slightly, clothes swishing with the motion, she nodded primly towards Vazro. "You're supposed to ask me?" Nilini shook her head, "You people are strange you know that? I bet you even eat vegetables," her frown returned, as she made a disgusted face. Pointing an accusing finger at the Jedi-person, she opened her mouth to continue her monologue, "You don't just eat vegetables do you?" She shuddered, looking up at Vazro plaintively.
Back to top Go down
Vazro Surix

Vazro Surix

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat   Curiosity Killed the Cat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:18 pm

ooc: Sorry if I broke the order.

Just eat meat on you on deathsticks, I do like vegetables, but I love turning to Master Stan, and remembering to Jedi code and the rule of attachment I mean I greatly enjoy meat, mmm Vazro starting salivating just at the mention of food, so right now he had a slight daydream about giant pieces of meat.

Chuckling again at the young Togruntian speaking in an authoritive tone, Vazro thought to himself If she keeps this up she will make one Jedi Master alright. Chill, Nilini actually saying it right this time. Speaking verbadum The Jedi Temple welcomes members of all races and culture, as long as they have an apriecciation for the force. returning back to his normal speaking voice. If we at the Jedi Temple ate only vegetables you couldn't even come here. and with a sarcastic tone in his mouth I would leave.

Returning back to Master Stan Speaking of, Master Stan any personal favorite food do you enjoy? THe out of nowhere interest Master Stan had just shown in thier conversation, soon prompted a curiosity in the Master.
Back to top Go down
Nilini

Nilini

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat   Curiosity Killed the Cat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:20 am

OOC - Wellllll... Since it doesn't look like he's about to reply any time soon, I'll break order too.

Nilini made a face at Vazro. "Fine, fine, whatever you say Mister Vazro," she stuck her tongue out at him. She was glad that they didn't just eat vegetables, that would have been horrible. She probably wouldn't have survived! Rather relieved, the young force-sensitive bustled forward.

"So... Are we actually gonna go or what?" She piped up, in a rather pushy manner. She wanted to see how Vazro cooked things, and eating was less boring than standing around in a random hallway with strange people who laughed at weird things.
Back to top Go down
Vazro Surix

Vazro Surix

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat   Curiosity Killed the Cat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:00 pm

ooc" crappy computer fixed sorry for the short post out of ideas. Also will make room when you reply

Fine, we will go emulating her pushy behavior. Sorry Master Joseph another time then He bgan walking away looking up thinking about what Togruntans specifically eat. Hmm, would they even have their food on Coruscant. he whispered. He shrugged and began walking to the direction of his room.

------------------ Vazro Surix's Quarters

Last edited by Vazro Surix on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nilini

Nilini

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat   Curiosity Killed the Cat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Nilini grinned, twisting about so that she could wave cheerfully at the older man. "Bye Mister Jedi Master!" She bounced up and down for a moment, before skipping off after Vazro.

Smiling happily, Nilini didn't even mind the boring white walls, since she now had something to do. Not that the young force sensitive knew exactly what they were going off to do, but anything would be more exciting than nothing. And to top it off, no one had noticed that she had snuck out of her room! So overall, this day was turning out nicely.

Catching up to Vazro, she skipped merrily a few paces behind him, humming softly.

---> Topic Exited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat   Curiosity Killed the Cat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Killed the Cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wars of the Old Republic :: Coruscant :: Jedi Temple-
Jump to: