Wars of the Old Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wars of the Old Republic

Taking place during the era of the old republic after the disapearance of the redeemed Sith Lord Revan, and before the rise of Darth Bane.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vazro Surix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vazro Surix

Vazro Surix

Vazro Surix Empty
PostSubject: Vazro Surix   Vazro Surix Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Name: Vazro Surix

Current Race: Human

Faction: Jedi

--------------------
Personality: Probably one of the more wilder of Jedi, as a user of Vaapad he has learned to enjoy combat and will banter the openent if he is having enough fun. Though he isn't lustful in anyway he doesn't want to be celibite and will flirt with any female that cathces his eye.. Fun he just loves fun.

Likes: Racing, fighting, and don't tell anyone but learning he has a thirst, for exictement learning about the entanglements of the past and andventures.

Dislikes: Stiffs, the people who are killjoys which are most Jedi Masters, if it wasn't for his polished Jedi skill he probably would not have made Knight ifkept up his erratic behavior.

Crushes: Sense of humor, Beauty, someone who likes having fun just like him.

--------------------

Force Abilities:

Force Absorb A trained Jedi may have converted all kinds of Force attacks used against them to additional Force charge. As the energy used to perform Force-related powers was limited, a Jedi could use the enemy's attacks to their own benefit, instead of receiving damage from them.

Force Valor was a light side Force power that increased the resolve, accuracy, and speed of one's self and one's allies. Tapping into the Force, a Jedi could increase the rate at which one's capacities functioned, allowing the body to move more quickly, strike more powerfully, and fight with improved accuracy. The more wise, charismatic, and skilled the caster was, the more profound the effects of Force Valor were.

Battle Precognition was a variant of precognition that allowed one to sense the flows of the Force and anticipate an opponent's moves, increasing reaction time in combat. Though not as great as a masters it can allows to rarely see shatterpoints.

Force Armor was a light side Force ability. The user focused their will into creating a defensive aura that surrounded them. It protected them from Force powers, lessening their effects or stopping them all together. It was often used in combat against offensive Force powers, and, to a greater degree, dark side Force powers

Specialties: Racing,dogfights, and cooking he loves cooking as a poor kid he learned to enjoy what their was, now as an adult and access to some of the most sought after ingredients in the galaxy he enjoys it severly.

History:

Born and raised in the lower levels of Coruscant, Vazro was raised by his mother in poverty. Having to eat of scraps left off of restaurants and beg for spare change, Vazro grew thankful for the things he had and was always exploring the world around him. At the age of four he combined gorack with flatbread to make a sandwich. His mother impressed by his intuitivness tried to get any scrap of food for him she could. One day while adventuring, Vazro meet up with a local gang who thought they make a few credits by selling him for slave labor. His mother finding him, started to beat up on the gangsters and told him to run as far as he could. Hearing a blaster shot moments later, Vazro kept on running with tears in his eyes; his mother was dead.

Starving and about to faint he wondered up to the steps of the Jedi Temple, where he crashed on the floor. Knight Soluma Renlix found him asleep and took him into the medical ward. Other Senior Jedi thought this was a mistake and should not have been done, but others agreed with what Soluma did and said that rejecting Vazro would not be in the Jedi way. Taking his blood sample while treating him, a medical robot discovered his high midicholorian count. The Jedi shcoked by this decided to let him in after becoming acoustomed to his behavior and soon grew to enjoy his company. After graduating from "youngling", Vazro was put under Soluma's care and apprentice ship.

One day while on a mission to help a group of inhabitants of Tatooine from a plaugue of larger then usual wampa rats. A group of Sith found them. Stalking them until they were far away from any civilization, they ambushed them with speeders,.There were three of them,Soluma acquitted herself in combat but even though she was stronger then each one of them the three of them would outpower her and Vazro and she knew it so she force threw Vazro on one of their speeders she told him to go as far as possible, destroying their remaining speeders. She fought them as much as she could and soon they overtook her and killed her, Vazro heard a scream and kept going crying as he did so.

When he returned he was nearly ostrasized for his actions, but later forgiven because of the circumstances. The Council once again hearing of Sith action became concerned and started increasing their training regimen for all Jedi. Vazro trained the most, trying desperatly to get stronger so what happened to Soluma and his mother would never happen again to somebody that was with him. He trained secretly to avnege his masters death, he trained for revenge. Nearly over taken by the dark side in his anger, he would have probably dejected form the academy if it hadn't had been for fun. One day after a rigorious training exercise, he became hungry and instead of readying some simpler food, he began cooking and rekindled his old love. Finding other ways of cooling himself down like holagram games, a little ship racing, and with some caution some Jedi girls ( not what you think). Vazro became fun loving individual trying to get rid of the blandness idea that the Jedi gave. Then taking the Knight Trails, Vazro finally had a purpose

Picture of Character: Avatar, muscular, 5-11, weighs 160 pounds, likes stylish clothing but not extravagant.

Sample Chapter: Having passed all the other trials needed for Knighthood only one remained. Okay I can do this only one more till Knighthood. what was this one again Trial of Self, doesnt sound to bad. As Vazro entered a dimly light room, the only object in that room was a mirror and out of that mirror came out himself. So this is the trail of self, sounds fun I get to fight myself. He lit his lightsaber and his doppleganger did the same, And their blades clashed. The hum of sabers echoed through out the room. So tell me about yourself he told his clone jokingly. The doppleganger answered I am the boy who let his master die and the baby who ran away as his mother screamed in agony . Shut up vazro said angrily and slashed with ferocity to which his double parried easily. Yes use your hate let it flow through you. Vazro responded with a force powered kick to the doubles torso. Your right the dark side is not the way, though Vaapad might be. rapidly slashing with lightsaber and foot., Vazro broke through his defences and dropped him to the floor. I may have let my mother die and Soluma, but I have learned my mistakes I will as long as I live not repeat them. The visage faded away, out of the shadows a Master appeared [b]. You have completed the Trails you are now a Knight . The Master pulled out his lightsaber and slashed his apprentice hair lock and it fell to the floor. A circle of more Masters appeared. They lifted their lightsabers the ceremoney began.....

Other: Vazro just wants to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Darth Reya
Sith lord
Darth Reya

Vazro Surix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vazro Surix   Vazro Surix Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:31 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://starwars-wotor.rpg-board.net

Vazro Surix
Page 1 of 1